FREQUENTLY ASKED LOAN QUESTIONS
To ask a specific question, contact us through our email address on top of this page
1. How long has ATLANTIC LOANS FINANCE been in business?
2. Is ATLANTIC LOANS FINANCE able to help customers who don't live in the England?
Yes. Fortunately, we are private loan lender and we are able to help customers around the world.
3. Is ATLANTIC LOANS FINANCE a direct lender or just a company that refers applicants to available lenders?
ATLANTIC LOANS FINANCE is a direct private lender. We take care of our customers from the moment of application till the loan is paid off.
4. I have no credit score. Can I still get a loan from ATLANTIC LOANS FINANCE?
We are able to lend to customers who have no credit scores. We don't guarantee that you will be approved. But, we do cater to customers who may not be able to get a loan from the local bank due to having too low of a credit score.
5. Will I be required to put a down payment before I am approved for a loan?
You will only be required to pay a Loan Origination Fee. However, there is a condition in which you will be required to obtain a loan contract which must be signed by you before we can approve your loan. The only condition you may be required to make a down payment depends on the loan amount. The fee will be in a form of collateral (called Non-Collateral Deposit) which will be refunded to you after you have paid back the loan. This is needed in the absence of collateral. If however, you do not get the loan in your bank account after 3 working days, your money will be refunded to you.
6. Does ATLANTIC LOANS FINANCE report to any of the 3 major credit bureaus?
Currently, we report to one of the major credit bureaus, Equifax Credit.
7. How may ATLANTIC LOANS FINANCE help improve my credit score?
Currently, we report to one of the 3 major credit bureaus, Equifax Credit. However, Payday Loans are not reported. Therefore, a good payment history, as well as bad, would be reported to Equifax Credit. As long as you keep up with making payments on time and without default, this may help improve your credit score. However, many factors may affect your credit score. So, we can't guarantee that reporting your credit history will improve your credit score.
8. ATLANTIC LOANS FINANCE authorised?
ATLANTIC LOANS FINANCE is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA FRN 303190). We are able to help customers who live in any part of the world.
9. What interest and A.P.R. can I expect to get?
It depends on your credit score. The maximum England allowed interest is 25%. However, do keep in mind that the A.P.R. will be higher than the interest since it will include other loans fees, such as origination fees.
10. How long can I have to pay a loan?
Amount of time varies depending on several factors. this usually depends on your loan duration and loan amount. We don't have a specific cap on the number of months that a customer can have to pay an installment loan.
11. What origination fees do you charge?
An origination fee, or activation fee, is a payment associated with the process of taking out a loan. However, our origination fee usually varies from 1% to 2% of a given loan amount. We are allowed to charge an origination fee of not more than 2% of a given loan amount.
12. What is the difference between a Car Loans, Title Loan, Auto Equity Loans, and a Personal Loan?
Our Car Loans, Title Loans, Auto Loans, and Personal Loans are installment loans paid over several months or years. However, Title Loans & Auto Loans are loans secured by the title to a vehicle that you own free and clear. We only keep the title to the vehicle and you keep the vehicle. With a Car Loan, you don't own the vehicle and we help finance its purchase. We keep the title until the debt is paid in full, and you keep the vehicle. A Personal Loan, however, is an unsecured loan.
13. What is the difference between a Title Loan and a Car Loan?
In the case of a Title Loan, we lend you money based on the value of a vehicle that you already own. However, in the case of a Car Loan, you don't own the vehicle. We would help you with financing the purchase of a vehicle, and we keep the title to the new vehicle until your debt is paid in full to us.
14. Is a Personal Loan the same as a Payday Loan with ATLANTIC LOANS FINANCE?
No. A Personal Loan is an unsecured loan paid over many months where a customer must borrow at most $29,000. A payday loan is a loan between $2,000.00 and $4,000.00 usually payable over 9 weeks (if customer works full time) or a month (if customer gets Pension). Payday loans are the more expensive of our options. We truly feel that our installment loans are, in the end, better for your finances. However, you are the customer and if a payday loan is what you want then we do offer them.
15. I'm still paying on my vehicle. Can you loan to me based on the equity that I already have on the vehicle?
If you are still paying on your vehicle, we may still be able to refinance it. Also, if we determine that the value of the vehicle exceeds sufficiently what you still owe on it, we may refinance the vehicle loan and add money on top that you can keep.
16. How long does it take to be approved or declined for a Loan?
It typically takes us maximum of 24 hours to make a decision. However, when it comes to Car Loans and House Loans, they take priority and we do try to get them done within 1 to 2 days.